Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Project 4 (A bit Tardy) - Lazarus




Well, missing the last day for action scripts was bad news... lol - I tried, and I kept getting errors. As this term has been hectic in a personal way, I did the best I could. I've got buttons on there, they are mostly coded right, but they don't actually start and stop the animations.

Overall, we're getting into the stuff I love - animation - and this is a great springboard into doing motion comics - which Im' trying to get into.

This project was fairly simple: I have a mechanical arm that's bouncing around (and eventually catches, though it squeezes out of it's grip) a red rubber ball. It was very fun to use the tools we've learned so far. Everything here is a symbol, obviously - but the arm is kinematics, and the ball is actually separate layer that I used motion tweening to do the animation with.

Anyway, it's very fun! Now I'm finishing my late Final Project, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment