Sunday, December 6, 2009

Elizabeth Wyman Final Project

I used a variety of tools to create this project. I used Classic, Shape, Motion Tweens, and Inverse Kinematics to create animations. I also added sounds to my bird movie clip and my dog animation. I used text to link to this blog. I used a classic tween and armature to create the clock. I used a classic tween for the water drip. I used a motion tween for the bird movie clip and the bouncing ball. I created two buttons. One to stop the main timeline and one to continue playing it. Both buttons had 4 different states. The most challeging this was getting my clock hands to animate properly. They kept flipping the wrong direction. I also discovered my movie clip does not stop with the rest of the timeline when I use my buttons.

No comments:

Post a Comment