Thursday, December 3, 2009

Final Project - Jeffrey S


Here's my final project. I created a few symbols on here. Lets start on the left side. The tree has a few layers. There is the tree trunk and branches. On another layer are the fall leaves which hide two other layers of falling leaves and a portion of the rope. I had the leaves fall from the tree using a classic tween, which I thought was really cool to do when you could make the leaves move side to side and flip them giving it a little depth. The tire swing was done with a little bit of armature having small sized rectangels attached to one another with the final piece being the tire swing.

The tractor that you will see which moves from right to left has a couple layers. I thought this was difficult because I needed the tractor's hull to move with the wheels and the wheels to go in the right direction. I needed to a bit of easing to make the wheels go in the right direction. I added dirt to the wheels so I know the wheels are going in the right direction.

The barn is a barn

Lastly, there are 3 buttons. The STOP sign stops the timeline of playback. The GO! button begins playback of the clip and also there is a sound effect to it when you click on it. The top button is a link to another site called the Oregon Farmers Market. I just picked this site because it just seemed to fit.

Anyway, I had a great term and this was full-filling to get some experience on FLASH, Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment