Sunday, December 6, 2009

Final--Peterson

I never really had an idea of what to do for this project. I had a vague idea and a lot of it came together while I was doing it. That's why it might seem a bit weird. I started just giving a background to the picture using most of the animations required. Then to do the IK I drew each piece on seperate layers. I should have zoomed in more to draw it because if you zoom in you can see the ragged edges from drawing it small to begin with. The I set the body where I wanted it and pulled in a body piece far away from the main part and connected the bones and after they were connected I would move the body part to its proper position. I find it hard trying to create pieces that dont move out of their socket during animation.
The link is to a cultural site on Irelands Gaelic TV channel. The word means dream. I thought I'd choose it just cause the whole feeling of the movie is a bit wierd. The stars have two different animations shape and motion and the shine that moves across the blue circle is classic.
I took the sound from a Cure song and added it to the stars because it sort of has that sound to it.
The hardest for me was connecting the button and writing the correct code. Also finding some sort of inspiration to get the project done was kinda hard as I've been on holidays for the last two weeks in Ireland. Other than that, I enjoyed making the stars and even though struggling with IK animations, Im enjoying attempting that as well. Happy holidays to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment