Monday, December 7, 2009

Fullmer_Final
I’m struggling with IK and don’t know why the function doesn’t want to behave for me. The rest wasn’t too hard. The train and track is a movie clip while the shooting starts (w/ a motion guide) are all tweens/animations. I added a train sound for the audio clip. The moon turns the animation off. I enlarged a small star and turned it into a button that connects to an absolute URL. I added script rather than use a text link to maintain in integrity of the design.

I must be experiencing computer or connectivity issues or both. My .mov wont upload to this post, I'm getting an error that's telling me to technical support. I also had trouble with my moon disapearing although the button functionality was still working.....who knows what's going on here???? It's too late to try and figure this out.

I uploaded all my files to both my SWS final folder and the shared final folder.
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment