Saturday, December 5, 2009

Final - Vincent Phan



I decided to tackle the IK first, since I thought that would take the longest. I created the arms and hands using the pen tool and bezier curve, the torso and legs with the rectangle tool, the feet with the pencil tool, and the head with oval and brush tool.

The ball layer has a combination of a classic tween and a shape tween. It starts off with the classic tween when its bouncing up and down. It then switches to a shape tween when it's just laying there on the floor, it is slowly inflating near the end. The ball is a graphic symbol.

The fly is moving around the room with a motion tween. I created the fly by zooming in to 800% and make a small black oval for the body and two smaller grey ovals to represent wings. This was then converted to a movie clip symbol.

The play and stop buttons in the top corner are button symbols that have 4 different states set to them. The red square stops the timeline when clicked on, and the green triangle resumes the timeline when clicked on. Also, there's a hyperlink on the bottom corner that opens Google in a new window.

Lastly, the sound. I took a .wav audio file of Austin Powers off of FreeAudioClips.com. Surprisingly, it fitted into the timeline just fine.

What gave me the most difficulty was the coding. When I created the document from scratch, I set the script to ActionScript 3.0, and so the whole time I was coding with Actionscript 2.0 while not thinking it was a big deal. Eventually, I set the document script to 2.0 and everything was working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment