Monday, December 7, 2009

The almost final, Final

Ok, well it didn't go exactly as planned.

Here is the link to take a look at: it sws.pcc.edu/student/CAS175_pdeangel_45513/nathandavis21/final/
What I did was made a shape tween to make it rain. I then did a motion tween to move the sun and the clouds. I did a classic tween to make the flower "grow". Finally, I did the kinematics tool to move the caterpillar, to eat the flower.
I then added some text as a symbol and used that symbol to have the "hooray" sound play.
As far as the button goes....it was SUPPOSED to take you to a link about the water cycle, and top the movie...but I was gone the week we went over it. It was my own hubris that made me think I could figure it out. Well two days later, and dozens of compiling errors, I still couldn't get it to work right. If anyone is reading this in the next....3 hours and wants to email me how to do it before the deadline, that would help. zombiefoxx@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment